Returns Policy *For incorrect item can be exchanged subject to availability.
Returns accepted within 7 days of the sale date with the conditions of:
The returned goods/products will be checked with the receipt together.
The goods should be in good condition and the tag still attached to the product.
The box or packaging should also be in original condition in a shipping container as received.
Free gifts, vouchers and accessories associated with the purchase must also be returned.
If the goods/products have been used or damaged by the customer, there will not be any refund. Perfect Sports will also not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit.
***Both return and original postage at buyer’s expense, unless otherwise agreed or bring the item(s) to our shop, Racquet World @ Pertama Complex within 7 days. ***
If not available to visit our shop, then please return your purchase to the following address: -
Perfect Sports Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 0021, Ground Floor, Block C, Kompleks Sentral,
No. 33, Jalan Segambut Atas, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
There are two situations in refunds policy:
Return & Refund:
Once we have checked and confirm the goods/products, your refund amount will revert back into your Perfect Sports' Account as Store Credit within a week after the confirmation. *The Store Credit will NOT have any expiry date.
You can check your account credit over My Account > My store credit:
- If you received a cancellation order notification/email (Cancellation order by Perfect Sports [seller]), OR
- Volunteer cancellation order by the buyer before goods/products being transit, OR
- Otherwise agreed between Buyer and Seller,
If the goods/products yet to send out, the full refunds will be completed through your Bank Account given. If the goods/products are in transit, then kindly refer to the first situation (Return & Refund) as stated above. Otherwise agreed by both parties.
In normal, this process will take around 7 – 14 days.
Warranty Policy *This is only applicable for online purchasers through our official page/site.
Maxbolt Badminton Rackets / Racquets provides 3 months warranty for end-consumer; 1 year period for dealer for all rackets purchased through our official page/site. This warranty covers manufacturer defects only, cover neither accidental damage nor damage during transit. It is not 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new racket. Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty even when you purchased it with unstrung option. The entire process usually takes approximately 2 – 4 weeks.
Unlike other brands, will takes up to 6 months to claim and the condition will be only offering “limited” warranty on specific racket models and only work if it’s the manufacturer’s defect and within the racket’s selling region. Hence, this is one of the advantages of being Maxbolt's family.
Instruction for Warranty Claims
- Without cutting or removing the string from the racket, snap a photo of your racket condition/defective parts.
- Fill in the forms by clicking this link >>> https://forms.gle/gguovcNduNcgW2Ut5
- Or drop a WhatsApp message to this number +60 19 384 3348 with the following format: -
Maxbolt Racket Warranty Claim Form
Purchase date (attached with your receipt):
Where & When the accident takes place:
How it gets defective (attached with the photo in step 1):
- Visit our shop, Racquet World, Lot G67, Ground Floor, Pertama Complex @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia before your warranty ends. If you’re at outstation or oversea then you have to ship the package to Perfect Sports (HQ) or Racquet World, KL. It is recommended to use a courier with a tracking number.
- Include a copy of your receipt or any supporting documents such as packing slip (if receipt lost) as well as all the gifts and accessories associated with the purchase,
- Once received the defective racket(s), we will send it back to our manufacturer to proceed with further inspection,
- You’ll receive a confirmation within 2 – 4 weeks,
- Kindly provide your delivery address for your replaced racket upon the confirmation message.
***Both return and re-postage at buyer’s expense same as the re-stringing charges, unless otherwise agreed. ***